When you hear that skin on skin slapping together. When she tries to push away. When her eyes rolling back to see Jesus. When she try to say your name but can’t finish the sentence. When the tits jiggling in the same motion as the stroke game. When her hands fisting them sheets. When she tries to meet the strokes. When she can’t even make anymore sounds cause her breath been stolen.
I C No Lies
And the 2014 Emmy Nominees Are…!
The nominees for the 2014 Emmy Awards have finally been announced and we’ve compiled a list of all the black actors nominated for awards in this year’s 66th Primetime Emmys.
Out of 36 awards in five different categories (for acting only), this year black actors are present in 11 award slots accounting for a little over 30% of the nominees. “Orange Is the New Black” actress Laverne Cox has made history this year by becaming the first openly transgender person nominated for an Emmy.
- Kerry Washington as “Olivia Pope” in Scandal - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
- Reg E. Cathey as “Freddy” in House of Cards - Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
- Joe Morton as “Rowan” in Scandal - Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
- Don Cheadle as “Marty Kaan” in House Of Cards - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Andre Braugher as “Captain Ray Holt” in Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Uzo Aduba as “Suzanne ‘Crazy Eyes’ Warren” in Orange is the New Black - Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
- Laverne Cox as “Sophia Burset” in Orange is the New Black - Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
- Cicely Tyson as “Carrie Watts” in A Trip to Bountiful - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor as “Louis Lester” in Dancing on the Edge - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Idris Elba as “John Luther” in Luther - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Angela Bassett as “Marie Laveau” in American Horror Story: Coven - Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.
モデル：Jimmy and C
This is righteous
this is gang activity, and gang activity hasn’t been mentioned once. nor homophobia, nor white on white crime.
OOP we did it https://twitter.com/jessewelle/status/512073070086213632
Footage from the Kanye West Wheelchair controversy that the media is going around saying that he is forcing cripples to stand in his shows….
As you can see here it is complete bullshit…and the media is trying to control you just like what Kanye has been trying to tell everyone over the last year.
Please spread this video around tumblr. Lets give Kanye a good name.
Gone In 41 Seconds — Police Quick to Kill Korean Artist
Feb 24, 2008
LA HABRA, Calif. — On the afternoon of December 31, 2007, two police officers encountered Michael Cho in the parking lot of a liquor store in La Habra, a small, generally quiet city in Orange County, California. It didn’t take long for the meeting to go bad. After less than a minute the officers unleashed a barrage of bullets on the 25-year-old artist, ending his life - and setting off an ongoing cascade of protests across Southern California’s Korean American community.Computerized police logs obtained by New America Media suggest the officers quickly turned to deadly force when they confronted Cho, whom they suspected of vandalism. According to the Computer Automated Transcript documenting the incident, at 2:04 p.m. the cops contacted their dispatcher to say they’d located Cho. “Out with the subject near the liquor store,” the transcript reads. Just 41 seconds later they radioed dispatch again, this time saying they’d shot the suspect and now needed paramedics to attend to him. “Shot fired, Suspect down, Medics requested,” reads the transcript. In the aftermath of the killing, Cho’s family has publicly condemned the department, saying the officers rushed to shoot Cho, rather than using less lethal tools like pepper spray or Taser stun guns to subdue him.
“The police killed my son like a dog,” Cho’s mother, Honglan Cho, recently told the La Habra City Council. According to Shelly Lynn Kaufman, an attorney for the Cho family, the fusillade of bullets left ten holes in his body.
when your friend shows you they nice new apartment
and you rentin a room with old white ppl
…and over here is where we keep all our useless shit
I just fell out! LMAO
Why is this so damn funny?
Lmao I am fucking dead from this.
I CAN NOT
how do a guy know if his stroke game is on point?
Not one single hurtful thing ever got changed by someone grinning and bearing it.
Hurtful things changed because people have said ‘That hurts me. Stop.’
And every time you try to silence someone and tell them that they shouldn’t be hurt, shouldn’t be offended, shouldn’t choose this battle, that this isn’t important and that other things are more important - you are serving the hurtful rather than the hurt.